Monday, December 3, 2007

Here we goesies.

I dropped out for a while there... but here's the start of another effort at blah-blah-blogging.

Yesterday I returned from my big trip home, which was great. I got to spend a ton of time with my family, but not so much with friends. It went by so fast that I felt like I had no time to just chill. The usual vacation problem. Why does that happen? It's vacation, but ends up busier than real life. Not that I'm complaining! It's really nice to be home, though. Now I've got my Danny, my bed, my shower, my coffee maker... aaaaaaaaaah.

I'm struggling to stay awake through some serious jet lag. I was in airports & planes for 18 of the past 48 hours. The trip back was ok, but the trip there was hell. Imagine the worst stomach flu of your life. On a plane - make that 3 planes. From Alaska to Maine. Yeah, no thanks.

Yippee! Tonight my DVR will be capturing this for me:

No comments: