Wednesday, December 5, 2007

yikes

Geez, Louise, there is so much weird stuff going on in Anchorage lately. For example, in the past week there have been 2 unrelated machete attacks. I've heard that we have one of the highest crime rates in the country. True? Hmm... lemme do a little research.

I don't know if that helped much. I poked around a little more and found that Alaska is the 7th most dangerous state in the country, based on reported crimes.

For more on the machete madness, click here for the first one and here for the latest.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Totally off-topic, but I got an IM from Stephanie Nakai, last night! She said she ran into Anna B. Jones, who actually WORKS in the same building as her..or maybe even at the same company! I guess Anna found out from you that I'm engaged and she told Stephanie, so Stephanie sought me out. So cool!