Monday, September 17, 2007

Sucked in

Warning: The Internet Is Dangerous. I just wasted an hour surfing from hopeful to sad to terribly depressing pages and had to come back up for air. I love being able to find what I'm looking for, but hate being overwhelmed by a million answers that tell me my worst fears are true and that I have a lot more to worry about than I ever knew. I don't want to be blissfully ignorant, just a little less clueless. If the topic you're googling involves your health, then you must always brace yourself for a tidal wave of bad news.

What am I looking for? I don't know, really. I'd love to find a group of local women who are dealing with the same stuff. Come on, Alaskans, where are you? Our population is big enough, and I know I'm not the only one up here!

In other news, I dyed my hair today and it looks awful. I look nothing like the chick on the box.

No comments: